Zero Mountain™ began in 1955 in a limestone cave located in Johnson, Arkansas (Washington County).
In the beginning "The Cave" had 25,000 square feet of refrigerated and freezer space. Today, this location has grown to 280,000 square feet.
Facility Services Include:
- Freezer Storage (0° F to -10° F)
- Ammonia Refrigeration
- Forced Air Circulation
- Blast & Room Freezing
- Blast Freezing Capacity 480,000 lbs Per 48 hrs
- Fully RF Computerized Inventory Management, SFTP, AS2 and EDI Capability
- Product Recall
- Rail Service Provided by Arkansas & Missouri Railroad
- Distribution and Specialized Handling
- Racked and Bulk Stack Warehouse
- Import/Export Services
- Containerized Loading
- USDA Approved Warehouse
- USDA Approved Meat & Poultry
- USDA Federal ID P-18161
- FDA Approved Warehouse
- Sanitation Audits Performed Regularly by the American Sanitation Institute
- 5,280,000 cu ft. Freezer
- 61,440 cu ft. Dedicated Cooler
- 216,000 cu ft. Staging Area
Doors & Docks
- Enclosed Truck and Railcar Doors
- 2 Refrigerated Shipping/Receiving Docks
- 1 Refrigerated Speciality Dock
- 10 Load/Unload Doors
- 3 Railcar Doors
Zero Mountain™ Inc.
6403 S. Ball
Johnson, AR 72704
Shipping / Receiving
Exports / Appointments
Map & Directions
From I-49, whether traveling North or South, take exit number 67.
Stay to the right and take the first right marked "to Gregg St"
Take a right at the "T" onto Gregg St.
Follow Gregg under the overpass.
In approximately 1/4 mile, take the first left onto Van Asche.
Then take the first right onto Roosevelt Ave, and follow this road over the hill.
At the bottom of the hill on the left hand side is Zero Mountain.